dumb GIMP question

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
04 Jan 2003 19:50:50 -0700

--=-x4JJNR7sETmg6Jl8Zrn9

> As much as I like gimp and use it daily.  Could it possibly be because
> gimp has a HORRID interface?  i.e. don't blame yourself for missing
> functionality in gimp, the interface sucks.

You really think so?  I really like it.  What would you change?  Keep in
mind that you need to be able to work on multiple images...  I've seen
posts saying this in various places, but I've never seen anyone say why
they believe this.  Most people I've talked to say that it is an
interface with a learning curve, but not a bad one.

		--Ted

--=-x4JJNR7sETmg6Jl8Zrn9

--=-x4JJNR7sETmg6Jl8Zrn9--