HIPAA and Network Configs

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 14:23:46 -0700

The best site I know of for all things HIPAA is

http://www.hipaadvisory.com/

If you are encountering  any of the HIPAA issues (software security,
privacy, andministrative simplification) it may be worth your while to
join their newsgroup. If you are working for a medical provider, they
should have one or several designated HIPAA officers who are responsible
for ensuring HIPAA compliance, and you will probably want to touch bases
with them also.

Lee Einer