Image Galleries

Dennis Kibbe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 21:57:02 -0700

On Wednesday 01 January 2003 07:50 pm, you wrote:
> Dear Group,
> I just got a digital camera for _mas (the Sony DSC-P7) and I was
> wondering, what online image galleries fellow photographers ere used.
> I  remember a while back, the first install fest, that a few people
> posted links to theirs and I remember that I liked them but to sort
> through June/July's archives is alot harder than to ask directly.
>
> Thanks,

If you have KDE 3 Kongueror has a menu item that will create a HTML page with
thumbnails ready for the web. Click on the thumbnail and the full image
loads. You may need to navigate to a directory with images for the menu item
to show up (under Tools, I think) to show up.

Sorry, can't giver you any more info as I'm sitting at my laptop which has
KDE 2.

Dennis Kibbe