Image Galleries

Matt Martin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:39:45 -0700

Bryce,

Right now I'm using "gallery"  too. It is totally PHP/web based, so you
can manage it from anywhere.
You will need apache running of course...

Also, you can go in and find the photos stored in a simple directory
structure if you want to import them into another tool.
(I do this sometimes to create static HTML galleries using a perl script
called "album" http://marginalhacks.com/Hacks/album/ )

Never tried it but this system called Zoph looks interesting...
http://www.nother.net/zoph/

Good Luck!

--

 Matt Martin