Cost for Cox Business connection?

Richard L. Proctor plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:31:22 -0700

On Thursday 27 February 2003 1:32 pm, Austin Godber wrote:
> Mark Myers wrote:
> > Personally, I stay away from Cox. I used to be a contract technician
> > with them and seeing how they do business makes me sick. I have since
> > gone with Dish Network satellite TV and DSL with Fastq.com.
> > Just my 2=C2=A2 worth.
> > Mark
>
> I would be reluctant to run out and buy DSL from anyone who isn't Qwest
> right now ... uh and I would be reluctant to buy DSL from Qwest.  There
> is some recent changes in rules by the FCC that may make third party
> ISP's go away.  (At least thats how I understand it.)
>
> Cox may be bad ... but everything else is just as bad.  Just a thought,
> I own three unused DSL modems and three used cable modems I would say
> that cox is much more successful.
>
> Austin

Also keep in mind that if your phone lines don't qualify for DSL your out=
 of=20
luck.  When I first got into high speed internet two years ago I called q=
west=20
or us west back then,  to get DSL, and both lines failed the DSL test.  S=
o i=20
went with cox and it's been great.

--=20
Richard L. Proctor