Cost for Cox Business connection?

Kim Allen plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:09:05 -0700

Actually the rule changes affect alternative DSL providers like Covad.
ISPs like Fastq contract with the DSL provider to act as an endpoint. So
there can be many ISPs (like fastq.com, msn.com, etc) for one DSL provider
(like Qwest).

--
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent
of many bad measures -- Daniel Webster