Cost for Cox Business connection?

Austin Godber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:32:32 -0700

Mark Myers wrote:
> Personally, I stay away from Cox. I used to be a contract technician
> with them and seeing how they do business makes me sick. I have since
> gone with Dish Network satellite TV and DSL with Fastq.com.=20
> Just my 2=C2=A2 worth.
> Mark

I would be reluctant to run out and buy DSL from anyone who isn't Qwest=20
right now ... uh and I would be reluctant to buy DSL from Qwest.  There=20
is some recent changes in rules by the FCC that may make third party=20
ISP's go away.  (At least thats how I understand it.)

Cox may be bad ... but everything else is just as bad.  Just a thought,=20
I own three unused DSL modems and three used cable modems I would say=20
that cox is much more successful.

Austin