Digital Camera help

Bill Jonas plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:15:01 -0700

--7//HIyYuZny8+TsE

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 09:34:21PM -0700, Bill Jonas wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 07:32:55PM -0700, Don Calfa wrote:
> > /dev/sda    /mnt/memcard    tmpfs    user,rw        0 0
>=20
> Try sda1 instead.

Sorry, I should've looked at your mail a bit closer; you indicated you'd
already tried that.

I searched Google a bit, and what I did find didn't sound too promising
for it working out-of-the-box, without any tinkering:
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg04715.=
html
(Follow the thread; there are two more messages in it.)

(I presume that's the device you're using, as it was the only 6-card
reader listed on the website you mentioned.)

--=20
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step
into the Road,  and if you don't keep your feet,  there  is  no knowing
where you might be swept off to."  --  Bilbo Baggins

--7//HIyYuZny8+TsE

--7//HIyYuZny8+TsE--