Starting a Business

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Feb 2003 08:00:17 -0700

Ed my thoughts on a subchapter vs. a C corp are posted on my website
(http://www.carlparrish.com). One of my companies sets up corporations
for people who don't want to be bothered with running to the various
different government agencies to fill out the paper work. But honestly
in AZ you can save yourself about $100.00 doing it all yourself. If you
are interested in having us do it please let me know.

Carl P.

--
Carl Parrish (cparrish@carlparrish.com)
http://www.carlparrish.com