Stammtisch tonight?

Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:23:18 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Feb, 2003 schw=E4tzte Alan Dayley so:

> I'm the one who put it (back?) on the PLUG calendar but maybe it is not
> happening.  Anyone planning to go?  Was it cancelled for this month and I
> just didn't know it?

The GNU/Linux Stammtisch is every 3rd Tue unless it's a holiday, and
probably even then. Maybe we'll be somewhere else in March of 2009 when it'=
on St. Patty's Day :).

Even though I've made every one thus far, it doesn't require my presense.
The Stammtisch is just an opportunity for people to get together.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",
#  and don't imply I agree that there is such a thing as a
#  "Linux operating system". - rms