advertising, training facilities, BSD group, presentations

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
13 Feb 2003 13:07:00 -0700

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 12:04, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> >From a quick look at the plug webpage, I didn't see a list of upcoming
> meeting presentations (for several months in advance). Is there a webpage
> listing the planned presentation topics for upcoming meetings?
>
> Also, do your plug meetings ever have presentations or focus on BSD? (Or
> is there a *BSD users group in Phoenix?)

contact Hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com about doing a presentation

 I'd be interested in giving a presentation for plug that introduces the
> *BSD operating systems or building Linux from scratch. (I already gave
> these presentations at the Greater Seattle Linux Users Group and
> elsewhere).
>
> Who do I contact to volunteer a presentation?
>
> I am curious: what is the main difference between the East and West side
> meetings? (Do they have different presentations? Mostly different
> audiences?)

Depends - on who we can sucker err get to volunteer to do a
presentation.  Its a convenience for the people on each side of town.