advertising, training facilities, BSD group, presentations

Jeremy C. Reed plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:04:50 -0800 (PST)

>From a quick look at the plug webpage, I didn't see a list of upcoming
meeting presentations (for several months in advance). Is there a webpage
listing the planned presentation topics for upcoming meetings?

Also, do your plug meetings ever have presentations or focus on BSD? (Or
is there a *BSD users group in Phoenix?)

I'd be interested in giving a presentation for plug that introduces the
*BSD operating systems or building Linux from scratch. (I already gave
these presentations at the Greater Seattle Linux Users Group and
elsewhere).

Who do I contact to volunteer a presentation?

I am curious: what is the main difference between the East and West side
meetings? (Do they have different presentations? Mostly different
audiences?)

Has anyone used KDC or LearnIT training facilities? Any comments?

One more question: where are some good places or media to advertise or
promote classes covering Apache and open source administration in the
Phoenix area??

Thanks,

   Jeremy C. Reed

   http://www.isp-faq.com/