mySQL or PostgreSQL?

Brian Tafoya plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:11:33 -0700 (MST)

The biggest difference was that PostgreSQL supports transactioning, while
MySQL does not but has a much more rich enviroment and is generally faster
than PostgreSQL. As of version 4.0, or with MySQL's InnoDB format,
transactionas are now supported. MySQL is the most accepted DB, and is
definatly the one I prefer especially now that they have implemented
sub-selects, full transactioning, and stored procedures. There is my two
cents!

<quote who="Jenny Charlene">