RedHat Printing

Stephen Andert plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:48:25 -0700

Kevin,

RedHat8 was my first choice, but I was unable to get X to start in 7.3 or 8
due to the very advanced age of my monitor.  I don't really want to spend
anything on a newer monitor since I'm planning for this machine to be my
database server and print server. I work with Oracle and I want a test bed
at home to play with.  Basically when this gets up and running, I'll be
logging in over my network usually from my laptop (next candidate for linux)
or my work-at-home pc (unable to convert that one due to work requirements
:(

I'm downloading the newer version of OMNI, hopefully that makes things work
better.

Thanks
Stephen