Double Choco Latte

John Albee plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:55:23 -0700

I had this same problem.  In order to fix it you must edit the php.ini file

find the variable

register_globals = Off

and change to

register_globals = On

I have been using DCL for about 2 weeks now and it has definitly filled a
nitch for us.  Please e-mail me with your experiences.

--
John Albee
Active Computing, Inc.
Voice: (602) 448-4528
Fax: (800) 852-3735
PO BOX 31414
Phoenix, AZ 85046

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Liberty
Young
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 12:29 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Double Choco Latte

I posted earlier about some bug tracking software, and for that project,
i'm looking at mantis. However, some one metioned DCL,and I'm excited
about  using it internally.

I've downloaded 0.92, and it doesn't seem to work. I set up the DB
allright, and i can log into it, but i'm unable to see anything other
than the top menu bar.

does anybody on this list have any experience in installing dcl ?