Double Choco Latte

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:05:06 -0700 (MST)

Liberty Young said:
> I posted earlier about some bug tracking software, and for that project,
> i'm looking at mantis. However, some one metioned DCL,and I'm excited
> about  using it internally.

If you need help on anything.  I can answer a bit. (cheesy grin)

> I've downloaded 0.92, and it doesn't seem to work. I set up the DB
> allright, and i can log into it, but i'm unable to see anything other
> than the top menu bar.

That's because PHP changed the rules and we wont be fixing their breakage
until 1.0.  Basically they used to have register_globals on by default.
We took advantage of that.  Now they have it turned off by default (for
decent reasons), but we have not restructured for that.

Simply turn register_globals to on in your php.ini file and restart
apache.  Your DCL install should then start to function properly.

> does anybody on this list have any experience in installing dcl ?

I have a little bit. Well, ok more than a little bit I guess, but who is
counting.

-Derek