more mailman woes..

DarthLinux plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:54:56 -0700

ok- i've been banging my head against the wall here for some time
attempting to get this thing running on a RH 7.1 box to no avail.
the web pages come up ok.
  for administration i can change settings and all that other good
stuff. <they seem to save- as i come back later and they're what i last
submitted>
no matter how i try- it wont acknowledge that i've even tried to add
members- either thru the self subscribe, or the direct -join or
-subscribe email alias.
the permissions seem to be correct-
anyone out there with the capability  to help troubleshoot this thing?

a buddy of mine in TN tried to do it on his rh7.3 box, had to upgrade
his python, and managed to break his system..
<needless, i think i'll goto mexico inistead of TN for my next vacation
or 3..>

odd thing is i went thru the python upgrade on my system, and had no
problems...

thanx,
DL
<not quite one with the force, but still trying>