Epson 1260 (was: /dev/pilot and Evolution)

Tom Jones plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:47:00 -0700 (MST)

I just picked up a 1260 yesterday.  It seems to be working with the latest
sane package (1.0.11), but it also needs the iscan package from Epson in
Japan.

I can post a write up of the steps I had to take, I'll just need to
retrace some of my steps through the google, etc.

TJ