OpenBSD News

Thomas Cameron plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:15:05 -0500

I hate to say it, but it appears Theo shot himself in the foot.  The thread
on /. is pretty informative
(http://bsd.slashdot.org/bsd/03/04/23/1156238.shtml?tid=122&tid=98).

Theo has a reputation as being a PITA to deal with.  I admire his technical
capabilities.  I respect and support his willingness to speak out against
something he opposes.  I have very little respect for the way he is dealing
with the consequences of his actions.  He has the right to speak freely.
People offended by his opinions have the right to show their displeasure.
This is what appears to have happened.  He made his bed, now he doesn't want
to lie in it.

Thomas