Am I downloading on 56k more than you can on cable?

Jeffrey Pyne plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:25:50 -0700

On Thursday, April 24, 2003 6:21 AM, Bryce C wrote:

> THere's a limit?  I've downloaded way more than 3Gb in a month just
> downloading cd images and no limit.

Yeah, me too.  I download tons of live music from the Internet.  Each
concert is about 1-1.5Gb.  As an example, so far this month I've used
BitTorrent, FurthurNet and ftp to download Phish's entire 2003 spring tour,
a dozen or so Grateful Dead shows and another dozen or so shows of various
other bands.  It's unusual for me NOT to download 15-50Gb of music per
month, and Cox has never written me a letter.

~Jeff