OSS In the Office

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:26:04 -0700

Don't fool yourself Jim.... Many vendors (especially MS and Apple) have a=
=20
large and devoted following.  Apple is legendary for it.. and MS goes to=20
great lengths to develop their communities, online and off.

anthony

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 12:37 pm, Jim thought they were smart and wrot=
e: