Modem problems resolved:

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:45:40 -0400

as well as all the other problems I have been experiencing=2E
I really like linux! I know that it is better than anything M$ ever has or e=
ver will put out=2E Unfortunately, I have been subjected to so much frustrat=
ion and anger that I cannot get it operating that I have decided that=2E=2E=2E=2E=

HI-HO
HI-HO
To Micro$oft I go=2E
I think that many of you expected me to do this (and one of you (without  ex=
plicitly telling ME to) even suggested that a few of us need to do this=2E O=
ne of the real good things that came out of this adventure into the open sou=
rce world is that I discovered a very good graphics editor and office suite=2E=
 Now I just need to know how to open a tar file in windows=2E Any help would=
 be appreciated:)

:-)Mike(-: