grats to ASULUG

Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:06:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 13. Apr, 2003 schw=E4tzte Austin Godber so:

> =09And thanks to you PLUG people who showed up (there is some crossover
> between groups and I am not sure where everyone came from, so thanks
> everyone) and to whoever donated the CDs.  I will hold onto the
> leftovers (maybe 50) and whoever needs them next PLUG or ASULUG I can
> hand them off.

That would be Dennis, the keeper of the isos. He's been providing lots of
CDs for people over the last year. Very nice, indeed.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
#  decision ws the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
#  Good ones ask you to think for them.
#  The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen