grats to ASULUG

Austin Godber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:10:29 -0700

Thanks Hans,
	And thanks to you PLUG people who showed up (there is some crossover
between groups and I am not sure where everyone came from, so thanks
everyone) and to whoever donated the CDs.  I will hold onto the
leftovers (maybe 50) and whoever needs them next PLUG or ASULUG I can
hand them off.
	I think everyone was really happy with how it turned out.  Actually, we
owe PLUG many thanks as your experience was invaluable to our success.

Austin