CVS questions

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:32:06 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Derek Neighbors on 4/14/2003 20:46 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ At one time or another I tried linCVS and Pharmacy but didnt get either
\_ to work too well.  It's hard to find something more efficient than the
\_ command line when you are coding. ;)

Ah, er, how about C-x C-q or M-x vc-next-action  :-)

eg: have it integrated into the editor.  :-)

>From the other side, I'll mention that I used the cvs env vars to fire
up my 'own' editor which wrapped vi and logged the cvs commit message
to a database.

If I were truly abusive of the people I worked with, I'd tie a jabber
message into my emacs-driven cvs commit so my cohorts could see the
glory that I had just committed.  :-)

Mwahahaha.

Remember, use your powers only for good.

David