eth0 not working [Resent after 8hrs]

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:31:03 -0400

Gentoo is a compile all from source distro with a great packaging system.
I've tried my own configs and the one I KNOW works from the livecd and it still
doesn't work.   The ifconfig's are identical.  I'm pretty sure it's nothing
outside of the kernel or maybe the libs responsible for net traffic as dhcpcd
can only get its IP when in the live cd.

I think I'm just going to start over and wipe /.