IF3 location update

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
01 Apr 2003 15:37:18 -0700

I'm still talking to Phoenix College about a location in April, and my
contact is still waiting to hear about getting a lab or large conf. room
in the library. Since PC is one of the older schools, it doesn't have as
many rooms that would be suitable for an IF.

They don't have events on the weekends during the summer (after May 16),
but we could try to get something during the week in June. Since we're
trying to bring in a more business-oriented audience (and they aren't
downtown on the weekends), this may be something to consider.

I could also check on using a different CC -- maybe Gateway?

Any thoughts?

-Michelle