Top 10 Excuses for Not Improving Security

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:30:32 -0700 (MST)

Great list, George. On a similar note, it reminded me of a "10 Common
Myths versus Facts of Network Security" writing I did. Mine is more from
an end-user perspective (as opposed to a sysadm), but it's in the same
general ballpark:

  http://edgeos.com/myths.html

  :)

~Jay