OT: Stuff for Sale

AZ Pete plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:06:15 -0700

Hi all,

I have a few items that I'm parting with and thought I'd offer them up to
fellow list members before I go the eBay route.

1) Mitsubishi 3FGe 15" monitor.  It's is excellent working condition and
perfect for a wife/kid computer for email, surfing, kids games, etc.
	Price: $20

2) Dell UltraScan 15FS 15" monitor.  Also, in excellent working condition.
	Price $20

3) Cisco 678 DSL Router.  This unit is brand new, never used.  Still in the
box.  All the "Qwest Kit" accessories are included.
	- Cisco 678 external DSL Router
	- Power adapter
	- network, phone, serial connector cables
	- DSL phone line filters and jacks
	- PCI NIC
	- All kinds of documentation and CDs
	Price: $70

4) Netgear RT338 ISDN Router (Dual channel).  This router was pulled from
service a few weeks ago and works flawlessly.  It was in service for about
2 years with no problems at all.  When this router was purchased it was
Netgear's top of the line ISDN router.  We used this router to host a low
volume web, ftp, smtp, pop server on our ISDN line.
Some features:
	- Auto redial upon disconnect.
	- Built in firewall (you can build your own firewall rulesets)
	- Port forwarding to an internal IP.
	- DHCP Server
	- Static or Dynamic WAN addressing.
	- Call management to limit outbound calls (not really needed since ISDN
pricing is flat rate now)
For details:
http://www.netgear.com/product_view.asp?xrp=4&yrp=11&zrp=37
http://www.buynetgear.com/product.asp?sku=1039334

Price: $75

Prices are negotiable.  If your interested, please contact me off list at
az_pete@ieee-cas.org.
I will be poking around at the installfest tomorrow, with my 2 year old in
tow.  Other than that, I should be around all weekend.

Thanks!!
Peter
az_pete@ieee-cas.org