IF02.2!

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:47:02 -0700 (MST)

Hi Everybody!

I know I've been pretty out of the loop lately,
have been flat out and flying at the office and
at home unfortunately, but I am really revved
up for tomorrow morning at 9 AM! (set up time,
doors open to the public at 10)

Look forward to seeing you all!

Bob

"We're on the threshold of a whole new system. The time where
accountants decide what music people hear is coming to an
end. Accountants may be good at numbers, but they have terrible taste
in music. I don't know how I'm going to get paid, but I'd rather go
out into the brave new world than live with dinosaurs that are far too
big for their boots." - Keith Richards - Rolling Stones Guitarist