Red Hat Desktop Integration

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

I think RedHat is doing what their customers are asking for.  Business
customers are asking for less confusion and a more common and standardized
look/feel.  I don't understand why this would bother anyone.  They're not
forcing you to run one and only one desktop theme.  They're just changing
the default themes so KDE and GNOME look more similar.  You can always
change things to look however you want.  I like KDE, but the default theme
isn't very interesting to me so I always install the Aqua theme to jazz
things up a bit.  So again, what's the problem here?
~M