Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse) was Re: Free Software form$

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:37:27 -0700

Well put Dr G.  I agree with everything you said including why I use OE.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr. G" <drghastly@cox.net>
To: <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse) was Re: Free Software
form$

That's right. Instead of showing the world that hey, we play fair, instead
lets go ahead and do something like Microsoft would do! Refuse access to any
MS product! Afterall, if you're not using linux 110% of the time on 110% of
your pc's then you are nothing but a Microsoft fanboy and deserve to be
censored!

At least Microsoft has the intelligence to be tactful about some of the
underhanded stuff they pull.

I use OE. Why? Beause frankly I pprefer the interface over anything else out
there. I have never been infected with a virus, nor sent anyone a virus.
Why? Because I am an INTELLIGENT user. So, should all LUG's start filter for
"Stupid user e-mail"? I would sure like to see your definition of a Stupid
User. Oh wait, I bet I already know what it is..