Digital Signing (Beat The Dead Horse) was Re: Free Software form$

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:10:43 -0700

I think that people should be free to use whatever software they choose.
As far as I can see,  the only folks who have to worry about an Outlook
user sending an infected e-mail to the group are Windows users without
adequate virus protection.  If we advocate free software, as in freedom
of speech, it is contradictory (and kind of funny) for us to try and
force others to conform to our software preferences, don't you think?