Firewall Help

Brian Tafoya plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
18 Sep 2002 23:45:13 -0700

He is using the hardened version of Redhat by Point Clark Networks
(www.clarkconnect.org) - Comes with a really nice, simple, firewall
management interface (iptables with NAT support) along with Snort, MRTG,
Apache, Postfix, DHCPD, DNSMASQ, and Webmin. They even give you dynamic
DNS for free, and regular updates.

Very easy to install, and the people behind it are really good to work
with. (I have been using the distro since it's inception.)