Firewall Help

cliff rogers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:02:23 -0800

Brian, I took your advice over the weekend and D/L'd the clarkconnect
distro. It was able to format my HD and load and even booted up. My only
problem was that I couldn't figure out how to finish whatever config it
needed to see my LAN however it seemed to see Cox as it picked up a "good"
IP address. My question is since I have to use 2 NIC cards in this box would
I be better off to move my NIC from my desktop to the Linux box so that I
have 2 different types of NICs or should I leave the 2 D-Link NICs in the
Linux box. Linux does see both cards I just can;t figure out how to
configure them both (I don't know which I am working with for sure). Anyway
I just thought I would ask. Thanks for the help.   Cliff