Are there any *fast* linux web devel tools?

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:33:50 -0700

It's interesting that you should mention emacs. I just started learning
emacs while wondering if I should invest my time in vim instead. I have a
book, "GNU Emacs" 2nd ed. Oreilly 1996, based on Version 19.30 where the
author describes the advances and differences since the book's first edition
based on Version 18. Here we are at Version 21 suggesting I should probably
toss the book and use the online and help tutorials.