What's the difference between mod_php4, mod_php, and php?

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:21:06 -0700

After
mv K15httpd S15httpd
and
up2date
where only
openssl-0.9.6b-28
and
openssl-devel-0.9.6b-28
were installed, I rebooted.
I still needed to start Apache manually, which is probably preferable for now.

I just noticed your post about upgrading mod_ssl.  I just tried to get my
brother to browse my server from afar, but he got nothing. I'm using cox.net
so perhaps they have a block. Would you make a suggestion how I can connect
apache to the outside world? If or when I succeed is that ssl worm you posted
about a real threat to me? Did upgrading openssl/openssl-devel help or should
I consider something else?