PLUG website

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
03 Sep 2002 08:26:48 -0700

--=-wluVmRLI/pdx5Je4XMGi

> I understand your dislike of postnuke, can you suggest an alternative tha=
> does not have to be written from scratch and meets all the other criteria
> these threads have highlighted. As I said in my first post I have complet=
ed
> a review of almost all the "free" cm systems and I can say that there isn=
' t
> based on that research, but please prove me wrong or point me in the righ=
> direction.

You might try Midgard.  They seem more like a 'publisher' based CMS
isntead of a 'news' based CMS.  I think PLUG data resembles that of a
publisher more than that of a news organization.

Midgard is written in PHP (iirc).

http://www.midgard-project.org/

WARNING: I havent used this, I have heard varying reviews, but its
probably worth investigating. :)

--=-wluVmRLI/pdx5Je4XMGi

--=-wluVmRLI/pdx5Je4XMGi--