Publications

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:35:13 EDT

Your local public library might be a good start, on Linux and Networking in
general.
I don't think there is any publication specific to RedHat 8.0 except the
manuals
distributed with the code. And in my opinion, it isn't necessary to have
something
specific to a particular version. If one understands something in general,
one can
easily find out by himself/herself the differences between different versions
and/or
releases.
Besides, if you cannot find something about Linux, look for Unix, especially
if it is
about Networking. Again, if I understand the concept, I can easily spot
differences.

Have a beautiful day!!