Argentina still won't load but I can get online.

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:34:05 -0700

Unfortunately the KPPP icon isn't in the running programs list (though it is).
I believe what happened is that When the message argentina wouldn't load
appeared I was taken aback. I was taken even further back (bback?) when I
exposed the panel but the KPPP strip wasn't in the running programs list. The
next thing I did was tried to start KPPP again but the computer said that it
was already running (busy). Because it wasn't in the list I figured that it
wasn't really running but upon opening it again about 3 hours later I found
that it just isn't in the list but it is running. So then, how can I get KPPP
back onto the list and get Argentina.rsp  to load? The two are probably
connected!

--