etiqutte: read this

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
23 Oct 2002 08:16:07 -0700

--=-wAGAGJummRySCAz+dVTp

> while I am at it does anyone know of a decent mail client for X? I have b=
een using sylpheed but their bleeding edge is getting really bad, in the la=
st few releases they have managed to break many things that worked nicely b=
efore.
>=20
> other mail clients I have tried are: X-mail, KDE-mail, and mc-mail (I thi=
nk that is what it was but I don't remember)
>=20
> The only other thing I can think to specify is that I don't use RPM.
>=20
> Or am I stuck with pining my time away until I get the chance to look at =
sylpheed and fix what is broken?

Whatever client you are using isnt wrapping your messages properly. :)=20
I used sylpheed for sometime and loved it until I switched to IMAP
mail.  It was hideous for IMAP, slow and buggy. :(  Before sylpheed I
had used Evolution and Mozilla.  Both were great visually, but both lost
my email on more than one occassion and I swore I would never try either
again.

I had installed evolution on my wife's box and she hadnt had any
problems.  So I figured what the heck.  I have been very happy with
evolution since the switch. It's worth a look.  I am sure mozilla mail
has improved as well.
=20
--=20
Derek Neighbors