A problem.

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 Oct 2002 23:07:58 -0700

On Mon, 2002-10-21 at 22:28, Matt Alexander wrote:
> need for discussion.  More involved answers or situations where lots of
> discussion can take place get put at the bottom.  As a general rule of
> thumb, I think responding at the bottom is the best choice because it's
> the easiest to follow the question and subsequent responses.

I agree, that it depends on what you are responding to, but would like
to add to your response that everyone should trim the origional message
to just the part they are replying to so that your reply doesn't get
lost in the origional message.
And also, if your messages are getting lost in a reply to a reply to a
reply, then you aren't trimming your messages.  We shouldn't need sevral
levels of quotation.. we can go and read the past messages for
ourselves.

Brian Cluff