Redhat 8, GCC 3+ and PHP 4.2.3

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:19:42 -0700

I can't recall any messages from azphp about problems compiling php under RH8.

What issues are you having?

What compile options are you feeding configure?

What error messages are you receiving?  Do you have the devel rpms installed for
the stuff you are trying to use php with (e.g. to compile php as a module for
apache you would need apache-devel, to add mysql you need mysql-devel, etc...)?