KLEZ Virus

Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:41:55 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Oct, 2002 schwätzte Shawn Rutledge so:

> If you try Debian though I'd recommend you go through the extra
> hoops to use ReiserFS.  It's not an option in the mainstream distro
> yet but well worthwhile, never having to fsck it again.  Hate to think how
> much time I used to waste answering all those fscking questions that didn't
> make sense, always with the default answer; not to mention ReiserFS is
> faster and much more space-efficient with small files.

ReiserFS is available for Woody.

http://www.debian.org/CD/faq/#bootable

Choose <F3> when booting disk 1 for more info. If you box can't handle
multiboot CDs boot cd 5.

Personally, I'm using ext3. Hans might have a cool name, but I keep getting
reports of problems with ReiserFS.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans