KLEZ Virus

Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:45:32 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Oct, 2002 schwätzte Shawn Rutledge so:

> A recruiter demanded my resume in .doc format and so I imported my html
> version and fixed it all up nice and pretty, printed one and saved it in
> Word97 format.  When the recruiter printed it from actual MS Word, some
> text was going at 90 degrees up the side of the page.  I think I will try
> doing my resume in TeX one of these days, because then I can export to RTF
> and HTML and also get nice paper formatting.

If she just needed dead tree format, look at htmldoc. It just got good
reviews on the AZPHP list. That might even be a topic in the near future.
It'll generate PS and PDF on the fly and is supposed to be pretty good.

> I also tried Ted.  It seems to be the nicest RTF editor for Linux I've seen

Cool. Been needing an RTF editor.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way