Dumb terminals

cliff rogers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:35:49 -0800

Many thanks to all who responded. I will check out the sites I have been
given. I need to ask a kind of stinky question now, knowing that this is a
penguin site, is there any way to run M$ Office or QuickBooks from Linux?
These are the software packages he has told us the so-called client is
currently using, and if not, are there Linux compatible packages that would
be similar enough to migrate over quickly by reasonably computer literate
bookies.... oooooppppssss I mean book keepers and managers? Thanks again for
the help.   Cliff