Dumb terminals

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:43:15 -0700

OK, now we are talking!

Server: http://www.ltsp.org and/or http://www.k12ltsp.org  There are
several people on the list that have experience with this setup.

Thin clients: A drive-less pentium class PC or one of the products listed
as client hardware on the above sites.  Or, this one looks interesting to
me, http://openbrick.org.

ID card printer and camera:  I don't know.  Whatever works with Linux.

Standard printer: About any laser printer would do.  Look around on
http://www.linuxprinting.org/

Alan