New convert and kit idea

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:09:22 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Oct, 2002 schwätzte Dennis Kibbe so:

> Don't count fips out just because the machine runs Windows XP, check how the
> drive is formated. My boss's new Sony laptop has XP Pro. Sony partitioned the
> hard drive with XP on C: which is formated VFAT and the other half of the
> drive (D:) is formated as NTFS and sits empty. Don't have a clue why they did
> this.

We specifically need something for NTFS, though. True, not everyone's using
it, but we need a solution for those who are.

I realize that not everyone realizes the truth of my answer to all m$
problems...

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,