PLUG website temporary URL

D Uhlman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:43:02 -0700

The FAQ seemed like the ovbious place for that and I can change a top
link (replace "top 10") to link directly to the faq. Maybe do the same
with calendar and replace downloads.

Would that work for you alan as I think many other people share your
feelings? The alternative is that we could add a section link to the
directions and use a static page format instead of the FAQ.

Also the calendar on the left will highlight upcoming events as soon as
the get entered.

When logging in to plug.phoenix.az.us you will be redirected to the
http://66.111.2.71/az.us.html/plug.phoenix url, because of this login
cookies may be affected (cross domain limitations). This will be fixed
as soon as dns rolls completely.