PLUG website temporary URL

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:48:03 -0500

An interesting and positive change, I think.

Suggestions:

- The black font on dark grey background for the redirect screens is very hard
to read.

- Can a permanent, obvious link to meeting descriptions and locations be
placed near the top of the home page?  One of my big uses for the group web
site is to check meeting information.  Yes, I agree that meeting information
will be in the calendar.  However, an obvious link to a page with location
descriptions and links to maps that then links to the calendar would be really
cool.

- The top of the Terms of Use page says, "Terms of Use v1.11 for
".pnConfigGetVar('sitename').""  The Privacy Policy has a similar header.

Small things, really.  Less than expected for a beta version!

Alan